At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Package Engineering Analyst for the Package Engineering Department located in Maplewood, MN. Be part of what's next! Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Package Engineering Analyst
will provide packaging analyst support to businesses through the collection, manipulation and management of packaging data. The individual will work closely with a team of Package Engineers and internal/external business partners to support project initiatives. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Supports divisions within a particular 3M Business Group by working with a team of Package Engineers to document packaging solutions
- Interacts with manufacturing and distribution facilities to develop/improve packaging documentation and data flow
- Act as packaging project manager ensuring project timelines and milestones are met
- Manages, interprets and analyzes data to support improvements and reconcile discrepancies to ensure accuracy across multiple process areas and systems
- Learns and begins to apply quality management requirements to department operations
- Advises/provides training to others on collection of product packaging data elements in compliance with Global Standard 1 guidelines, enabling seamless movement of product through the global supply chain
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a packaging or data analysis role
- Experience in a Package Engineering organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication and project management skills
- Experience working/leading on a cross-functional teams
- Microsoft Office proficient
- SAP experience
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
May include up to 10%Relocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.