DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is seeking
Packagers located in Monument, CO.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest,
most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the
world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of
products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma,
spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and
biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more
agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment.
With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive
solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either
company could accomplish on its own.
packaging and labeling operations on stainless steel, titanium, purchased
finished goods and other specified medical devices for DePuy Synthes. Perform
job tasks which require a high level of attention to detail with accuracy. Work
as a team player while maintaining a professional work ethic and attitude. Work
in accordance with all requirements for manufacturing medical devices according
to FDA regulations.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
in designated packaging areas which may include the Controlled
Environmental Room and or Laminar Hoods.
to perform multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
to work in teams as well as independently.
be asked to train and assist with cross training subordinates and
packaging operations per documentation and specific procedures, may assist
with troubleshooting and engineering validation samples
Various packaging sealing machines, shrink wrap, packaging seal testing
machines, vision machines, mechanical presses and fixtures for assembly.
Computers and printers, calipers, hand truck dolly, palletizing machines
documentation for correctness and accuracy per defined process
cleaning and administrative duties such as: general housekeeping per
department guidelines, record keeping,
to support co-workers as needed and by being a team player
duties as assigned
and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the
highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by
your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
• A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• 6 months of packaging experience is preferred.
• Familiarity and experience working with computers and Microsoft Office is required.
• Candidates are required to have a strong attention to detail and work well within a team environment.
• Basic math and reading skills. Math to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division is required.
• Ability to learn and adhere to specific procedures according to the department training plan is required.
• Candidates must be willing and able to work in Monument, CO as this position is located in Monument, CO and is not eligible for relocation.
• Shifts available 2nd Shift (2:00pm – 10:00pm) & 3rd Shift (10:00pm – 6:00am).
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function