A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Packager in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Case Packer positions require candidates to work with hand tools and assemble products. These assembler positions include Shipping and Receiving, Quality Control, Material Handling, and Machine Operator. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Make Boxes and ensure the correct sized product is in the correct box. Move and stack any defective boxes/materials
• Watch and ensure that the boxes moving the production line do not get hung up and product is loaded into box correctly
• Label products and boxes with correct information
• Maintain safety at all times and follow all safety policies
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Candidates must have reliable transportation to the work location
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have IMMEDIATE openings on all shifts working Monday - Friday. Pay could vary by shift!
-1st Shift- 7am-3:30pm
-2nd Shift- 3pm-11:30pm
-3rd Shift- 11pm-7:30am.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.