The role leads projects to deliver specific breakthrough/reframe/refresh innovation growth & productivity agendas through effective development of new pack formats, new packaging structures, and new materials and transferring these new capabilities to the Packaging Innovation and Regional teams for implementation and commercialization. The role is reporting to the Foods Packaging Discover Director to:
- Develop and enable PwP initiatives, for Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, while delivering all technical packaging documentation in accordance with TSG;
- Identify and implement best technical practices globally, such as project management tools, technical analysis, global standards, reports, technical risk assessments, etc
- Build an innovation pipeline consistent with local, regional and global strategy to ensure flawless development and implementation of Innovation. the role requires cross functional collaboration with Operations, Purchase, Planning, Marketing, and Supply chain teams, while setting Packaging material, process and finished pack standards.
- Technical degree in Chemistry, Engineering or a packaging related field with 5-8 years industry experience.
- Advanced technical degree is preferred
- Strong technical knowledge as well as personnel and group management skills.
- Strong understanding of R&D and product development disciplines.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Good inter-personal skills with ability to influence the team, in order to win support at peer and more senior levels, within R&D, Operations, Finance and Cross functional teams
- Understanding consumer insights and supporting appropriate innovations through application of various packaging technologies.
- Deep knowledge of packing machines, materials and process.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.