A Packaging Engineer job in Racine, WI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's in an Engineering field and five or more years of relevant experience. In this role, you will be responsible for influencing packaging designs that enable standardized Global equipment capabilities.
Packaging Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Developing specifications, line layouts, preparing Process Flow Diagrams
• Researching equipment suppliers, used equipment (internal to company and external suppliers)
• Developing user requirements for manufacturing packaging equipment
• Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field (mechanical engineering preferred)
• Five or more years of relevant experience
• Not looking for a machine designer. This is a broader role of project engineer that can understand the details to integrate unit operations to develop the preliminary line design
• Equipment specification development experience
If you are interested in this Packaging Engineer job in Racine, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dirk Reistad at 414-977-3635 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.