Alza Corporation, member of the Johnson & Johnson family of
companies, is recruiting for Technical Operations/Packaging Co-ops to be
located in Vacaville, California.
The Co-op could work in a variety of functional areas and roles
across organization including but not limited to the following:
documentations (protocols, reports, change control, batch record) required for
development, qualification and validation runs
execution of development, qualification, or validation runs on the
analyze, and tabulate data for reports
and share results at team meeting
timeline for project
with planning to schedule run
practical pharmaceutical packaging experience in manufacturing environment
hand on experience in cGMP, team work, project management, packaging, material
qualification, and proper documentation through protocol, report, change
career opportunity in Pharmaceutical Supply chain
A qualified candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in
the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative is strongly preferred
- Candidate must be actively enrolled pursuing either a
Bachelors or Master’s degree ( but not necessarily taking classes)
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative
skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership
qualities are required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives
while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work
independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist
- Candidate must have reliable transportation to and from
work on a daily basis for the duration of the co-op.
- Candidate must be able to work full time (40 hours per
week) during the duration of the co-op position.
Our preferred majors are, but are not limited to:
- Packaging Engineering or Material Science Major
Alza Corporation (6002)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.