Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is hiring for a Packaging Supervisor located in Lancaster, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®, CORTAID®, and REMBRANDT®
The Packaging Supervisor will:
• Provide input in developing strategy and departmental business plan.
• Be accountable for executing short-term production objectives ensuring proper and compliant utilization of labor, equipment, information and raw materials.
• Effectively manage Operations Associate performance and development to support company policies, procedures and goals.
• Identify and prioritize improvement priorities (process, equipment, systems) with the PRT.
• Review and approve packaging batch records.
• Ensure lines are adequately staffed on a regular basis and plans are in place to meet ongoing staffing needs to reflect changing priorities.
• Analyze the operation against Unit Fill Rate, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), etc. to ensure compliance and proactively identifies gaps and presents solutions to resolve.
• Attend GMP training on the schedule designated for my role and as appropriate.
• Ensure process is in compliance with cGMPs.
• Effectively manage owned items on the DCM Dashboard.
• Maintain superior housekeeping and appearance through walkthroughs.
• Initiate and lead non-conformance investigations including Quality Notifications, Consumer Complaints and CAPA's as assigned.
• Ensure process is in compliance with Environmental and Safety regulations.
• Use effective case management of incidents while liaising with Safety Engineer and Safety Teams to conduct safety investigations and initiate safety process improvements.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• A minimum of 4 years of operations experience is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience is required.
• Experience working in Quality and/or Production would be preferred.
• LEAN/Six Sigma experience is preferred.
• Proven ability to develop people is required.
• Experience in developing and executing tactical plans is preferred.
• Must be able to frequently lift/carry between 1-35lbs, occasionally lift/carry between 36-50 lbs. and be able to lift from the ground to knees and waist, as well as from the waist to shoulders.
• Must be open and available to working 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift.
• This position is located in Lancaster, PA and may require up to 5% of domestic travel.Primary Location
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.