The Performance Manager is the site's primary financial manager. The Performance Manager has accountability for ensuring that the site meets financial commitments to the organization. In addition, the Performance manager role ensures that Resources and Teams are developed and accountable for achieving individual, team, and business unit goals. The Performance Manager serves as part of the site Operational Staff.
- Seeking out and implementing best practices and implementing LSS projects
- Working closely with upstream suppliers and downstream internal customers to deliver expected results
- Initiating and implementing continuous improvement projects that support multiple teams
- Demonstrates senior leadership behaviors and skills
- Conducts formal presentations including Business Review meetings
- May conduct formal training.
- Manufacturing Financial Manager: Ensures all financials are 100% accurate including indirects, R-time, MIM, etc. Has responsibility for 100% MVA, but focus primarily on driving indirect productivity.
- Forecast process owner - ensures completion, accuracy, reviews, etc.
- Weekly/period cost reporting: tools, processes, accuracy. (e.g., payables, commitments reports, spend meetings, tools, MIM, payroll, R-time, etc.)
- Smartspend/OG&S, Indirects, cost owner.
- AOP ownership. BPP, process, productivity allocation, std labor rates, models, seasonalization, tactics, etc.
- Financial compliance officer for manufacturing: Is the go to person for all questions, owns receiving, all payables, payroll sections. Supports Director with facilitation of the process.
Qualifications/Requirements Minimum Job Requirements:
- Business Fundamentals: Understand key business drivers and metrics of manufacturing processes and KPI's across applicable business units
- Performance Management: Analyze and anticipate performance trends and key business drivers to plan, improve and course-correct the business.
- Develop detailed performance targets and accountability frameworks for delivering business results
- Develop and lead tactics to meet operational targets
- Identify and recommend new sources of productivity to drive efficiency
- Business Development: Translate business strategies into action plans. Effectively lead change with an ability to influence all levels of the plant operations
- Collaborating and partnering with Mfg and Whse.
- Know now the Business Cold: Own self development. Develop and implement financial processes, best practices to develop and build capability of direct reports.
- Managerial courage: making difficult decisions and implementing different action plans is part of the position.
- Financial compliance officer for manufacturing: Site Sag facilitation: SAG/SOX owner for Receiving, Raw materials inventory, payables, purchasing and payroll.
- Weekly/period cost reporting: Weekly MIM reconciliation
- Bachelor's degree
- Senior or Site Level Resource or similar related work experience
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Team based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated people and leadership skills
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation and team building skills
- Project management skills
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.