Packer / Inspector
Location: Kittanning, Pennsylvania
Posted: December 13, 2016
Reference ID: 1018668781
A local leading manufacturer is currently seeking experienced Inspectors / Packers in Kittanning, PA for a long-term temporary opportunity. Inspector positions require candidates to be responsible for visual inspection, administering the quality control processes and implementing customer specific procedures. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Documenting variation(s)/abnormalities and reporting those items to the QC manager or Group Leader/Supervisor
- Documenting results using appropriate forms
- Entering data into appropriate data base files
- Perform regular product audits
- Maintain documentation for quality control procedures, programs, and initiatives
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be able to stand for eight hours
- Able to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Two years of prior manufacturing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on 3rd shift 11:00pm to 7:30am
Pay for this position is $11.89/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to hire opportunity.
Pre-Employment screening required.
This position is NOT on a bus route.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other quality control related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled