Packer / Inspector Part-Time Night Shift
Location: Kittanning, Pennsylvania
Posted: December 14, 2016
Reference ID: 1178633120
A local leading manufacturer is currently seeking experienced Inspectors / Packers in Kittanning, PA for a part-time, night shift opportunity. Inspector positions require candidates to be responsible for visual inspection, administering the quality control processes and implementing customer specific procedures. If you meet the qualifications listed below click Apply Now and upload resume!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Documenting variation(s)/abnormalities and reporting those items to the QC manager or Group Leader/Supervisor
- Documenting results using appropriate forms
- Entering data into appropriate data base files
- Perform regular product audits
- Maintain documentation for quality control procedures, programs, and initiatives
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be able to stand for eight hours
- Able to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Two years of prior manufacturing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
This is a part-time position working 1:00am - 6:00am
Pay for this position is $11.89/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to hire opportunity.
Pre-Employment screening required.
This position is NOT on a bus route.
Click on "Apply Now" and upload resume to be considered for this position or any other quality control related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled