PACKERS / LABOR
Location: Sandusky, Ohio
Posted: January 13, 2017
Reference ID: 927335587
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for PACKER POSITION - LABOR at their SANDUSKY, OH location. This position is a long-term temporary job opportunity. The PACKER POSITION - LABOR will be responsible for participating in the duties required for packaging various food products in an industrial baking facility. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for PACKER POSITION - LABOR include, but are not limited to the following:
• Checking the quality of production for defects.
• Checking all packaging for proper seals.
• Checking all packages for correct dates.
• Able to maintain pace on the line.
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
Candidates must meet the following PACKER POSITION - LABOR requirements for consideration:
• Entry Level - no experience necessary.
• Good hand/eye coordination.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to perform repetitive tasks while being alert to details.
• Backgrounds and drug screen are required.
We have immediate openings. Flexibility is a must! Positions are 1st and 2nd shift (12 hour shifts, 4 days per week-days may vary).
Pay for this position is $10.00 per hour. A $.25/hour bonus is available on a weekly basis for perfect attendance. Pay rate increases are available at 30 and 90 days, based on performance review. This is a long-term job opportunity.
To apply: Go to adeccousa.com and click on the "How to Apply" tab to be considered for this PACKER POSITION - LABOR. Please contact the local Sandusky Adecco branch at 419-624-9675 for more details.