Shift: 2 - B-Shift (6pm-6am) JOB DUTIES :
Basic QualificationsQualification Requirements:
- Operate machinery safely and efficiently.
- Must be able to operate all pieces of equipment within the department.
- Follow all 1 st piece inspection processes according to the inspection requirements.
- Work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with co-workers, internal and external suppliers, promoting a teamwork environment.
- Perform pre- startup inspections.
- Participate in ABS and support the ABS principles
- Participate on L1 meetings
- Provide management with data when required for his/her areas of responsibility
- JDE literate along with basic shape identification and the ability to read a work order for comparison to JDE.
- Must have some knowledge of machine operations
- Overtime is required if deemed necessary by management
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift when required based on production needs
- Meet minimum hiring requirements
- Must be able to learn advanced computer skills
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting repeatedly for the better part of the shift with a partner
(Minimum Standard of 40 lbs. individually and up to 150 lbs. with a partner.)
- Must be able to stand or kneel for extended periods of time
- Must pass physical if required to operate mobile equipment
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Preferred Qualifications
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.