Responsible for ensuring that products are packaged in a safe, efficient and quality manner through operation of all packaging and related equipment.
• Assure proper packaging raw materials are being utilized
• Responsible for the sanitation and housekeeping
• Other duties as required by Supervision, none of which will require a physical or mental ability which is not already needed to perform other duties specifically listed.
• Shared responsibility with Line Technician and Assistant Line Technician for all on line quality attributes.
• Dump non-quality product
TEST TEST TEST
• Maintain good attendance and the ability to work on available shifts plus any required overtime.
• Must have a telephone.
• Must have the ability to read and write English.
• Direct supervision from Packaging Supervisor, Mid-shift Lead Person & Line Tech.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of MSHA Safety Regulations and a commitment to safety.
• Must be able to drive Prime Mover, Pallet Jack and Forklift operation.
• Must have basic mathematical ability.
• Must be able to use a calculator accurately.
• Must be available and able to work required overtime and weekend work in addition to your normally scheduled work shift.
• Must demonstrate ability work independently with minimal supervision.