This position is Full-time nights for overnight stays.
HCA has been recognized as a World's Most Admired Company
in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine
. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call
will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today's life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today! Operational Duties:
- Demonstrates necessary practical, technical, or specialized skills required for the role of the post-operative nurse in accordance with patient care and regulatory standards of practice.
- Demonstrates proper airway management techniques, recognizes changes in patient's condition that indicate anesthesia related complications
- Evaluate patients utilizing approved scoring system, and provide patient teaching pertinent to all surgical procedures.
- Display competency for patient care requirements that may include those of pediatric, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Preop, PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
- Additional specialty experience may be required as per facility practices (i.e. Pediatric, GI, etc.)
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***Online Certification not accepted.
- Required valid ACLS Certification upon employment.
- PALS as required by facility.