At HCA, It's You, It's Me, It's All of Us®
NO on-call, NO nights, and NO weekends.
HCA has been recognized as a World's Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine and is a top employer in healthcare. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States Designed exclusively for outpatient surgery, our centers offer state-of-the-art facilities that use the most modern surgical equipment available today. We operate Monday-Friday during daytime hours removing the requirement of being on-call, working nights, or on the weekend. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search additional members for our team!
We value you and your future. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k that grows incrementally over time from a 3%-9% company match as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). As a result of our size, members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
• Demonstrates necessary practical, technical, or specialized skills required for the role of the post-operative nurse in accordance with patient care and regulatory standards of practice.
• Demonstrates proper airway management techniques, recognizes changes in patient's condition that indicate anesthesia related complications
• Evaluate patients utilizing approved scoring system, and provide patient teaching pertinent to all surgical procedures.
• Display competency for patient care requirements that may include those of pediatric, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
• Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
• Additional specialty experience may be required as per facility practices (i.e. Pediatric, GI, etc.)
• Active RN license as required by state of employment.
• Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***Online Certification not accepted.
• Required valid ACLS Certification upon employment.
• PALS as required by facility.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom