Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, execute, and optimize search marketing campaigns. Key tasks will include search campaign generation/implementation, keyword research, development & analysis, identifying and capitalizing on search marketing trends and messaging key trends and insights to brand, category and marketing teams.Google AnalyticsPaid Search experienceAnalytical mindset
* Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to search marketing, display advertising, retargeting, comparison shopping engines, and any other digital channels identified as opportunities.
* Utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (CPA, QS)
* Actively test and analyze keywords and search query data, ad copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume
* Monitor daily/monthly campaign spends to ensure each campaign meets the designed performance metrics.
* Utilize analytics to evaluate report and improve the performance of managed campaigns.
* Work collaboratively with brands and category teams to integrate digital marketing with other marketing efforts (social media, print advertising, point of sale, etc.).
* Stays abreast of changes in the online marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization.
* Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) required or equivalent in related field - advertising, marketing, etc. 5+ years in executing search marketing campaigns required.
* Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to understand, organize and communicate complex information in an easily understandable format tailored to a variety of audiences
* Possesses excellent interpersonal, management and leadership skills.
* Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and direct multiple projects at one time to meet deadlines.
* Demonstrates good judgment skills and flexibility with a great attention to detail.
* Possesses ability to work independently and work with a team to accomplish tasks.
* Possesses strong math aptitude, with a concentration on trend analysis and statistical modeling.
* Experience managing projects that require the collaboration of people in different locations, organizations and disciplines
* Expert knowledge of web metrics, online ROI modeling measurement
* Comprehensive understanding of online experience and interactive mediums including the latest trends in the interactive industry
* Experience leveraging enterprise level web analytics programs for SEM analysis insights
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.