Intuit's Small Business Group (SBG), a global team serving the needs of over 2 million small businesses and self-employed, is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager of Paid Social/Mobile & Display with a focus in driving mobile UA growth. This role requires a deep passion for innovation to help us revolutionize how small businesses run their business. The Senior Marketing Manager of Paid Social & Display will report to the Group Marketing Manager of Digital Advertising for SBG based in Mountain View, CA. This leader will build the Paid Social/Mobile & Display practice and lead our agency team to drive user acquisition goals at Intuit.
You will play a key role in driving user acquisition for Intuit's key offering, QuickBooks, across multiple target audience segments. Responsibilities include building a team from the ground up, developing a Paid Social/Mobile & Display practice & leading a team focused on desktop and mobile UA via Paid Social and Display channels. Additionally, this role will develop Paid Social & Display channel key strategies that contribute to the overall digital advertising strategy, aligning with fiscal year forecast targets.
- Leads digital strategy execution for Paid Social/Mobile and Display channels & develops points of view to support and guide OA marketing investments decisions
- Partners with Media Strategy team to align on strategy and recommend investment allocation
- Partner with Martech and analytics team to identify & onboard DMP & DSP biddable tools and optimization algorithms
- Partner with Analytics team on leveraging Facebook advanced analytics and Google ads Hub to identify insights to apply to our campaigns and evolve our marketing strategies
- Partners with OA business leads to develop communications templates that informs the larger marketing organization on campaign learning, production progress, and results
- As leader of the Paid Social & Display Team, you will create a marketing strategy that accelerates growth of QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Self-Employed against the market opportunity as part of the digital media strategy
- Partners with business leads to develop best possible media fit per business situation
- Lead a team & manage agencies to optimize Paid Social/Mobile & Display campaigns. Responsibilities include leading portfolio development strategy, publisher research, publisher expansion, managing campaign changes, implementation of best practices, and assisting in campaign management and analysis
- Work with Analytics team to create best in class marketing dashboard and A/B test ideas
- Analyze channel performance to provide marketing insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and lifetime customer value
- Customer Acquisition (trial signups, paid units and revenue)
- LTV (retention, x-selling and Ecosystem opportunities)
- Media & website Engagement (CTR, VT assist, traffic, etc)
- Investment management (CPC's, CPM's, investment thresholds etc)
- Digital Marketing expertise; expert in biddable media with focus in paid social & display media who can inspire and lead a team to do the best work of their lives
- 3+ Years as a Mobile Expert and Paid Digital Media Strategist. Must have experience leading mobile app install campaigns with high impact results
- Highly-analytical, stats junkie, problem-solver, and creative thinker
- Demonstrated ability to execute large-scale digital marketing strategies, including increasing conversions that drive revenue growth, measuring cost per acquisition and a strong understanding of the digital technology landscape
- Strategic mind-set, ability to tell a great story and the ability to draw key insights from analytics to make key business decisions
- Ability to influence & partner with key internal stakeholder teams: senior leadership, product marketers, marketing channel leaders, analysts, procurement and finance to ensure shared vision and drive initiatives forward
- Track record of success in hiring, managing & developing talent to be high-performing and high-committed team
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills necessary to drive and lead cross-functional initiatives, and to be effective in a highly matrixed, distributed and fast-moving environment
- Learner's mindset, with drive towards continuous innovation and improvement and a bias for action
- BA/BS degree required
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Head of QuickBooks Online SMB Acquisition Marketing Marketing Manager, Paid Search Marketing Manager, Web Producer Product Marketing Manager Senior Communications Manager - IC See More…