Eaton located in Cleveland, TN has an opening for a 3rd
Shift Paint Line Operator.
- Retrieve parts from storage locations.
- Hang parts in the proper configuration
- Take corrective actions to minimize loading and
- Set up hook arrangements, packing equipment and
other items as required.
- Verify counts and Kanban cards to assure
- Perform de-burring and de-greasing operations.
- Wear all Personal Protective Equipment and observe
all hygiene requirements as specified and directed.
- Maintain equipment and work areas in a clean and
orderly manner and maintain the 5S+ check sheets.
- Visually check parts for quality issues.
- Assure that hooks are properly stored when not in
- Report maintenance as necessary via work
- Train new employees.
- Work with various groups of employees in team based
- Set up and perform manual spraying operations as
- Work overtime as necessary.
- Comply with all applicable ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
procedures. Possess a working knowledge of relevant ISO procedures and work
- Know and follow established job specific and site
wide health and safety procedures and rules in accordance with the Eaton MESH
- Bring health and safety issues, unsafe acts and
safety suggestions to management’s attention or correct those where
- Actively participate in accident, injury and illness
prevention activities: Job Safety Analysis and safe working procedures;
identify and correct hazards and unsafe conditions; accident, near-miss accident
or potential hazard investigations.
- Keep other employees informed of health and safety
practices and activities by actively observing fellow employee work practices
and incorporating safety whenever possible.
- Maintain guarding and safety equipment in good
- Actively participate in health and safety training
and demonstrate competency, based on training received.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United
States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this
position. Only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the
Cleveland, TN facility will be considered.
- Previous experience working on a paint
- Must be able to individually lift 40 lbs.
continuously throughout the shift
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.