Overview: Primary Responsibilities:
- Overall - represent Paladin to both the Associate and client community, insuring continued professionalism and integrity
- Oversee effective and efficient recruitment, interviewing, cataloging of candidates to assure sufficient database of qualified Associates to support client needs
- Oversee search and placement of all individuals registered
- Oversee ongoing customer service of existing clients, including handling incoming job assignments
- Oversee ongoing service to and relations with Paladin Associates
Responsibilities: Specific Responsibilities:
- For purposes of recruiting talent, develops a mailing list of and a working relationship with selected agency and corporate human resource executives and their selected executive outplacement firms to assure their knowledge/recommendation of Paladin as an appropriate "outplacement" resource
- Network within professional organizations serving the marketing, advertising, communications, and PR industries
Qualifications: Personal Characteristics:
- Articulate verbal and written communicator and good listener
- Comfortable with extracting information from interviewees
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.