Overview: Paladin is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Account Manager Role
encompasses the full range of staffing including recruiting, client management and business development and expansion.
Account Managers are actively involved in developing our pool of candidates, networking within professional associations, online resources and one-on one. They maintain relationships with clients and candidates.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Overall - represent Paladin to both the Associate and client community, insuring continued professionalism and integrity
- Oversee effective and efficient recruitment, interviewing, cataloging of candidates to assure sufficient database of qualified Associates to support client needs
- Oversee search and placement of all individuals registered
- Oversee ongoing customer service of existing clients, including handling incoming job assignments
- Oversee ongoing service to and relations with Paladin Associates
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required.
- For purposes of recruiting talent, develops a working relationship with selected agency and corporate human resource executives and their selected executive outplacement firms to assure their knowledge/recommendation of Paladin as an appropriate "outplacement" resource
- Network within professional organizations serving the marketing, advertising, communications, and PR industries
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree in Marketing or a business-related field preferred.
- Familiar with PC-based systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them effectively
- 3 years experience in a Marketing or business environment including sales experience
- 1 year of staffing industry experience helpful
- Must have prior customer service/sales experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Demonstrate success in closing sales and maintaining accounts
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.