Working knowledge of production environment and machinery. Ability to trouble-shoot production-related problems. Must be able to understand and follow directions. Ability to read equipment operations manuals. Ability to recognize material and product defects. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Manual and finger dexterity. Ability to work on all shifts. Ability to work up to twelve (12) hour shifts to satisfy business needs. Ability to work extended hours and/or overtime as required. Ability to visually identify materials defects. Ability to hear machine operations sounds to detect jams, changes in speed and other routine running conditions. Must be able to rotate positions. Must be able to participate in job development training (i.e. trouble-shooting, etc.), and must be able to cross-train on all equipment. # Must be able to follow standard operating procedures required by TCCC Quality System. Must be able to work in a team environment. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities: Shift Flexibility Required
- Ensure efficient operation of palletizing equipment and stretch wrappers.
- Ensure equipment is supplied with required materials, (e.g. Stretch wrap material, pallets). Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
- Perform operator-related preventative maintenance duties as required.
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance withal GMP standards.
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, other line personnel and management to problem-solve to ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment including immediately correcting or reporting safety issues to your supervisor.
- Complete accurate logs and documentation of activities during shift. Perform package quality checks as required.
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems during palletizer and stretch wrapper operation.
- Read and understand standard operating procedures.
- Able to participate in team assignments.
- Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and implement or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Able to set up and/or changeover palletizers and stretch wrappers by yourself to different package sizes in a timely manner.
- Able to explain and demonstrate job tasks to all internal and external visitors.
- Ensure that all security procedures are followed.
- Read, understand and comply MSDS sheets.
- Properly label all containers used in your work area.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements.
- This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed toward achieving the safety, quality, service and cost objectives of TMMC.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules and all company rules and policies.
- Perform all essential job skills (functions), procedures, work instructions and Company standards identified for this position in order to be certified for the position.
- Keep work areas clean at all times.
- Use equipment operations manuals and hand tools as required.
- Education - High School diploma or GED equivalent not required
- Related Work Experience - 1-2 years' experience in production position, preferred
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top