PAM Program Manager
Want to make a difference? Capital One is actively seeking a seasoned information security leader to head up our Privileged Access Management (PAM) program. Candidates should have with experience in leading security initiatives or privileged access a large financial organization.
- Lead the PAM program, securing Capital One’s platforms, applications and devices.
- Oversee the PAM capabilities as Capital One makes its aggressive move to the cloud.
- Develop and maintain technology and operations roadmaps for privileged security infrastructure components, including but not limited to intrusion prevention/detection, user monitoring, vaulting, least privilege and security event information management (SEIM)
- Design solutions for privileged isolation, implementing Least Privilege, monitoring and alerting, just in time provisioning, context-based access control, risk-based access control, and programmatic credential management (application to application).
- Oversee the creation and implementation of governance to ensure the program’s success well into the future.
- Partner closely with LOB’s, IAM peers, and Information Security to reduce risk while minimizing friction
- Lead a geographically dispersed matrixed team of information security engineers, IAM engineers, and program participants
- Develop long term relationships with peers at other financial institutions by active participation in industry forums including FS-ISAC, BITS, IANS, ISF, etc.
- Partner with other Information Security leadership team members to collectively build and drive the Information Security Program, Strategy, and Roadmap.
- At least 10 years of Information Security experience
- At least 5 years of Privileged Access Management platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military experience
- Must be a US Citizen (needed to review and action US U/FOUO documents)
- United States Security Clearance (Secret or higher)
- 3+ years’ experience in leading a large financial institution's information security operations organization
- Must be able to communicate with ease with other leaders and executives in Information Security, Information Technology, and non-technical Business Operations areas.
- Information Security certification such as CISSP, CISM, etc
- Experience with PAM and Least Privilege platforms such as CyberArk, Lieberman, Thycotic, Xceedium, Hitachi PAM, Centrify, and PowerBroker
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Security
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.