Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3 Program)
Company: Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA)
Location: Sparks, Nevada
Posted: August 03, 2017
Reference ID: 1584997931
TMCC and Panasonic have partnered to create an accelerated pathway for individuals looking to start a new career in a fast-growing industry.
The Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3) program is designed as an employment credential for workers with no manufacturing experience. Students can train for a new career while working through our flexible training format.
Students will navigate through a series of self-paced learning modules to receive a certification and enhance their qualifications for a position within Panasonic.
This is the preferred pathway for applicants that do not have any manufacturing experience and High School students looking for a career opportunity upon graduation.
Kick start your education with our 10 credit program and grow with our company by later taking advantage of our amazing Tuition Reimbursement program.
• Basic Material Handling Equipment
• Safe & Effective Equipment Operation
• Automated Warehouse Concepts
• Total Quality Management
• 5S Principles
• Precision Measurements
• General Industry Safety
• Subject Course Section Topic
• Electrical Safety and Theory
• Devices and SymbolsDigital Multi Meters (DMM)
• AC Motors and Generators
• DC Motors and Generators
• Logic Controls and Mechanical Controls
• Electromechanical and Solid-State Devices
• Timing and Counter Circuit
• Troubleshooting, Repair, and Maintenance
• Industrial Safety and Use of Motor Control Systems
• LEAN Manufacturing Principles
• Introduction to Process Control
• Measurement Instrumentation
Grant Funding is available for qualified individuals. Participants completing the P3 program will be considered for employment with Panasonic.