Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Pantry Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the Suites pantry and exaction of food and beverage.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Responsible for overseeing and assisting in serving meals to guests in the suites.
- Responsible for recording a guest's order and relaying the order to the kitchen via Suite Wizard system
- Responsible for checking off all pre-ordered Suite items to ensure accuracy of food orders produced by the main kitchen.
- Responsible for all menu items being delivered to the suites with accuracy.
- Responsible for monitoring quality of both pre-ordered and day of event food leaving the suites pantry
- Responsible for supervising the staff to ensure that house rules are being followed within the pantry
- Responsible for supervising the clean-up of remaining food product and equipment after the guests have left
- Ensure temp logs are completed (Fridge, Hot & Cold Food)
- Relay any guest or employee concerns to Suite supervisors or manager immediately
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas
- Ensures all paperwork is collect at end of event: Inventory, Credit Card Authorization forms, Signed Invoices
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate and understand directions
- Must be able to understand safety rules, ARAMARK Alcohol Regulations, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
- Excellent customer service and a positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Ability to manage people and have accountability for company assets
- Successful completion of the Aramark Hourly Food Handlers training within the first 30 days of employment
- Must be willing to follow all Aramark Safety Standards
- Experience in food service industry
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with guests, co-workers, as well as others in the college community
- Front-of-house and/or back-of-house
- Occasionally inside kitchen area and or dish room; including interaction with heated equipment, steam, loud noises, chemical products, and other at risk conditions.
- Cash Register
- Credit Card Machine
- POS System
- Coffee Machine
- All Kitchen Equipment
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
LIGHT: Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds. Physical Requirements:
Keying / Fingering: Constant
Lifting: Frequent Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.