This is an exciting, full-time direct hire position working for a well-established law firm with an expanding client base located in Downtown Lawrence, KS.
Applicants with an interest or degree in subjects such as law, medicine, psychology, communications or military history would be preferred, but is not required. This is an entry-level position which will require and include on-the-job training.
- Communicate with clients about the status of their claims and answer any questions that do not require consultation with the attorney.
- Contact clients requesting additional information or follow-up on information or correspondence.
- File appeals, evidentiary submissions, and information briefs as well as miscellaneous responses with the proper parties involved.
- Request medical records and claims folders.
- Prepare forms and documents at the direction of the attorney.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service, customer relations or other public relations experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in an office
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with the internet to research information
- Ability to meet deadlines
- At least two years of college
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this full-time, direct hire Paralegal position located in downtown Lawrence, Kansas.
For immediate assistance, call (785) 842-1515. Our team cares about you and your career!
Visit our website at www.AdeccoUSA.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.