Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people. Responsibilities
The Commercial Contract Paralegal will provide important support to the legal department and the business in reviewing, assessing, and commenting on vendor agreements and other contracts; managing changes, updates, amendments to contracts; escalating, as appropriate, key issues in commercial agreements for attorney review; providing independent insight and review of contract policies, forms, and practices to improve operations within the legal group and the company as a whole. This role will interact with a wide range of senior business leaders on a variety of subjects, work with a number of different attorneys, and manage an important portfolio of assignments and self-supervised activities. The paralegal in this position is a key member of the legal team and an important direct source of contact between the department and various business units engaged in commercial transactions. Qualifications
- B.A. degree or equivalent experience or Bar certified Paralegal certificate preferred.
- Five (5) years relevant experience preferred. Large corporate experience preferred.
- Demonstrated history of independently reviewing, assessing and revising commercial contracts with and without Attorney supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated creative, flexible problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in the movement of projects through a corporate organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.