Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between. Responsibilities
The Commercial Contract Paralegal will provide important support to the legal department and the business in reviewing, assessing, and commenting on vendor agreements and other contracts; managing changes, updates, amendments to contracts; escalating, as appropriate, key issues in commercial agreements for attorney review; providing independent insight and review of contract policies, forms, and practices to improve operations within the legal group and the company as a whole. This role will interact with a wide range of senior business leaders on a variety of subjects, work with a number of different attorneys, and manage an important portfolio of assignments and self-supervised activities. The paralegal in this position is a key member of the legal team and an important direct source of contact between the department and various business units engaged in commercial transactions. Qualifications
- B.A. degree or equivalent experience or Bar certified Paralegal certificate preferred.
- Five (5) years relevant experience preferred. Large corporate experience preferred.
- Demonstrated history of independently reviewing, assessing and revising commercial contracts with and without Attorney supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated creative, flexible problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in the movement of projects through a corporate organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.