Provides litigation and other support to Employment Law attorneys.
- Prepares draft responses to administrative charges, discovery requests and agency audits.
- Gathers documents and prepares draft responses to subpoenas and other non-party discovery requests.
- Reviews and summarizes depositions. Researches statutes and regulations.
- Interviews witnesses to gather legal information or confer with personnel in other departments and outside the organization while performing research or other legal responsibilities.
- Broad knowledge of labor and employment law, principles of judicial and administrative process and use of the legal research tools.
- Associates degree in Paralegal Studies or Business Administration or equivalent paralegal work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of practice in a private law firm or corporate law department as a Employment Law paralegal. Experience with OFCCP, AAPs and immigration preferred.
- Proficient communication and PC skills including Excel, Abode (Professional), Powerpoint and Word.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.