Overview: At Parker + Lynch, we work with prestigious businesses and understand what it takes to succeed as a leader in accounting and finance, legal, legal technology and many other fields. And most importantly, we take an inspired approach to aligning you with the positions you want and deserve.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
Responsibilities: Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 2 years of relevant work experience (public or industry Accounting preferred)
- Business acumen and a general understanding of the Accounting and Finance arena
- Ability to source and recruit candidates for a wide range of Accounting and Finance focused roles
- Ability to instantly establish rapport and to build and maintain long-standing, meaningful relationships with both candidates and hiring managers in the Portland, OR marketplace
- A competitive drive, strong work ethic and high sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation are critical to success in this role
Qualifications: Consider a career with the best! Parker + Lynch
Executive Recruiters realize the many advantages afforded as a result of a close relationship with our parent, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of the largest providers of staffing solutions in over 60 countries around the world. This is truly a 'career' opportunity and a chance to contribute to the community where you live and work in an extremely significant way. A positive and productive culture, unlimited income potential, personal/professional balance, opportunity for career advancement and a lot of fun along the way are a few of the perks you will enjoy working for Parker + Lynch
. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company contribution, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness programs, personal paid time off, paid holidays and more!
If you have an Accounting, Finance, Business Development, Human Resources or Staffing background coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a desire for meaningful work with terrific people, this may be the ideal situation for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled