Overview: Parker + Lynch is a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment-and in the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration, and more.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Staff Recruiter
position requires an employee to perform all functions necessary to develop and maintain a qualified pool of associate candidates.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
(those functions actually required to perform the position, the removal of which would fundamentally change the job)
- Interview, screen, and test applicants to determine their skill set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities.
- Conduct and document quality assurance procedures for associate candidates.
- Responsible for documents of all Associates work history, references, testing, absences and work order information in computer.
- Work with other branch personnel to identify candidates with needed skills, experience and knowledge for existing and future market conditions.
- Work with other branch personnel to identify appropriate candidate-job order matches.
- Coordinate Associates payroll processing or work with Staffing Administrator to process.
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:
(although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically or infrequently or may be reassigned)
- Actively participates in at least one professional/community board and is an active member of at least one other association.
- Assist Associates in career counseling and resume revisions.
- Provides potential leads to sales personnel.
- Completes Workers Compensation and unemployment reports.
- Participates in Trade Show/Job Fairs.
- Delivers Associates' checks.
- May place recruiting ads.
- Computer, telephone, fax machine, copier, printer, car
- Proven track record in working with people in calm/efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Prior customer service/sales experience helpful.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- 1 year of employment industry or HR experience helpful.