As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescriber's. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a
Nurse Educator to join our team of over 10,000 global field personnel supporting our pharmaceutical and biotech clientsNurse Educator
Patients are at the center of our business strategies. The Nurse Educator Program is an educational based program designed as a resource for patients and caregivers living with Parkinson's disease. Nurse Educators are responsible for participating in one-on-one communications with patients and caregivers. Since the program is strictly educational based, Nurse Educators do not provide medical advice or work clinically within this role.
The Nurse Educator will:
- Answer and respond to in-bound calls in an appropriate time frame for patients interested in learning more about a new medication for Parkinson's disease.
- Conduct outbound calls to patients prescribed this medication, providing product education, services available and referrals to services as needed.
- Answer questions about a new PD medication, in an on-label, compliant fashion, to patients seeking additional information and education.
- Provide prospective PD patients in the community (support groups), education about this new medication and support execution of patient programs (Hosting, moderator and support)
- Provide high-touch support and customer interactions developing relationships with returning clients and strong rapport on phone with new customers.
- Execute patient programs with defined frequency,
- Manage accounts and patient case-load in a large geography, becoming a valued team partner with knowledge of local resources.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: http://www.IQVIA.com/Job Requirements Job Qualifications: Minimum:
- Bachelor's degree Preferred
- BSN and/or RN licensure
- Current nursing license in good standing
- 5 + yrs. clinical experience in healthcare to include hospital, home health, pharmaceutical or biotech
- Nurse educator experience preferred
- Telephonic Experience preferred
- Direct interaction with patient and support for persistence and compliance
- Knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology
- Demonstrated time management skills; planning and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task and maintain prioritization of key projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated effective presentation skills; ability to motivate others; excellent interpersonal (written and verbal) skills - with demonstrated effectiveness to work cross-functional and independently
- Demonstrated ability to work and drive for results and with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute plans in an independent environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and vision: challenge existing assumptions and interpretations
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with third parties using good negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable to changing work environments and responsibilities
- Fully competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and iPad technology
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
- Willing to travel regionally extensively (85%)
- Highly Preferred background in Parkinson's Disease and prior patient programs