Part Time Administrative Assistant
Adecco is currently assisting a local church in their search for a part-time administrative assistant in the Cincinnati area! As an administrative assistant, you would be responsible for providing support to the pastor and his staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage pastor's office and perform all related duties as assigned by the pastor
2. Update the church's website and other related social media
3. Make travel arrangements for the pastor, staff and guests
4. Manage pastor's calendar and schedule appointments
5. Type and mail or email correspondence
6. Prepare weekly bulletins
7. Answering and responding to telephone calls and church emails
8. Provide administrative and secretarial support for the Pastor, pastoral staff, church offices, and ministries as needed
9. Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Detail-oriented and organized
2. Creative and innovative
3. Ability to easily navigate computer systems, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop, Website Maintenance, and WordPress.
4. Proficient in use of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat, and Pinterest
5. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others
6. Must have experience working in Mac operating system and Apple products
7. Minimum of 2 years' experience successfully updating websites and social media platforms along with administrative experience
The schedule for this part-time position would be Monday - Friday from 10am-3pm.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this part-time administrative assistant position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled