Job Location: United States : Missouri : ST. LOUIS
This position supports Metlife’s core values of putting the customer first, being the best, making things easier and succeeding together by performing a variety of clerical support functions in the claims office.
- Examining transactions and documents for correctness
- Classifying or compiling information
- Responding to inquiries, maintaining files, and/or operating standard office equipment.
- Reviews bills, keys checks, enters data on computer systems
- Prepares subrogations, processes claims for payment, and prepares correspondence and transmittals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Strong typing capabilities
- Team oriented
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Computer savvy
- This position will be 16-18 hours per week
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Industry knowledge
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.