Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Car Detailer/Service Agent will prepare and service vehicles prior to rental: including but not limited to inspection of vehicles to ensure vehicle safety, cleaning and washing interior and exterior, and assisting with driving and delivering of vehicles.
**Must be able to work PART TIME Friday(6:00am-2:00pm), Saturday (6:00am-2:00pm), and Sunday (6:00am-2:00pm).**
**This position is located at the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport in SC.**Responsibilities:
The Service Agent (Car Detailer) is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
May assist with local automobile deliveries
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to accept pay at $11.00/hour
- Must have at least 6 months of work history with one employer
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Cannot have interviewed for this position with Enterprise, Alamo, or National Car Rental within the last 6 months
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must have availability to work PART TIME Friday(6:00am-2:00pm), Saturday (6:00am-2:00pm), and Sunday (6:00am-2:00pm)
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation and it must be at least 2 years old.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years.