Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**This position is located in the parking garage at the Indianapolis airport**Responsibilities:
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Must be at least 18 years of age
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required; familiarity with Odyssey a plus
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule: Sunday 2:00 pm - midnight (1/2 hour break), Monday 2:00 pm - midnight (1/2 hour break), Thursday 7:00 pm - midnight
- New Hire Orientation is held every other Monday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at 7111 West Washington St, Indianapolis, IN. Must be able to attend one of these sessions if hired.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.