Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking a delivery driver with warehouse experience in Baton Rouge, LA for a temporary to hire job opportunity. Delivery Driver positions require receiving incoming material and picking orders for client deliveries. In these warehouse positions candidates would be responsible for counting items received, selecting orders and delivering them to the client locations throughout the Baton Rouge and surrounding areas. Accuracy will be the key to success in this position where associates are responsible for checking against packing lists while recording any discrepancies. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Deliver Driver include but are not limited to:
• Preparing documents, such as work orders, and pulling orders to route materials
• Recording shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes
• Pulling orders for deliveries
• Confirming and recording the receipt of shipments
• Preparing reports and noting any shortages or damages for accounting, reimbursement and record keeping purposes
• Managing the transport of materials from the warehouse facility to the client locations
• Maintaining inventory records and prepares reports
Delivery Driver candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• A valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation in the past 3 years
• Candidates selected must also pass a drug screen as well as a criminal background screen.
Pay for this position is $10/hour.
Schedule is 8:30AM-2PM- perfect for anyone with afternoon classes, or evening job!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position: www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.