Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Enterprise Commercial Truck Division has an immediate opening for a part time Driver. Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The Driver will be responsible for assisting in the delivery and pick up of Medium- Duty trucks.
As a part-time employee, Commercial Truck Drivers work 25 hours per week. Starting Salary for this position is $10.75/hr.
Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- As needed Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
- Cannot have another job while working with us.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.