Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The pay is $9.25 per hour.
7438 New Ridge Road Hanover MD 21076
Must be available to work 3 of the following shifts, one must be a Saturday or Sunday shift:
- Monday 8:00a-4:30p or 9:30a-6:00p
- Friday 8:00a-4:30p or 9:30a-6:00p
- Saturday 7:30a-3:00p
- Sunday 10:00a-4:00p
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
May be asked to clean vehicles
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of work experience
Must have a valid US driver's license for at least 1 year
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 5 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment, rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
You must accept the starting pay for this position - $9.25/hour
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to Hanover, MD
Apart from religious observation must be available to work 3 of the following shifts, one must be a Saturday or Sunday shift: