Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location. This role is available as regular full time.
This opportunity is based out of our Parkside Drive location, located at 9616 Parkside Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922.
The starting pay is $12.00/hr. Must be able to work the following schedule:
- Saturday and Sunday (8a-4p).
- Monday and Thursday (7a-7p)
Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
Provide directions and general assistance
Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule(s): Saturday and Sunday (8a-5p)
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.