Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.Responsibilities:
Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
Communicate customer service issues to management.
Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
Thank member for their business.
Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service in a fast pace, retail environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have basic experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products
- Must have a valid driver license, with no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 year and no DUI/DWI or any other drug or alcohol related convictions in the past 5 years
- Must be able to work 25Hrs/wk and have open availability to work mornings, afternoons, nights, weekend and holidays
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.