RR Donnelley has a 25 hour a week Part Time Mailroom Clerk position available.
We are seeking individuals who have a desire to learn the various roles associated with being part of an Office Services team in a corporate financial environment. Candidates should also have a strong client services background.
- Receives, sorts and delivers incoming mail
- Prepares overnight deliveries, affixes postage to outgoing mail, and maintains records on postage
- Assists with packaging of parcels
- Performs regular mail runs
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies when needed
- Coordinates work orders, vendors, and purchase orders
- Coordinates messenger services/deliveries
- Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions at the site.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; clean conference rooms after meetings
- Follow procedures to run print jobs, punch, and bind printed materials
- Performs key ops procedures on office reprographics equipment
- Troubleshoots problems with reprographics equipment and places service calls as required
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors as needed
- Maintain a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area
- Create and modify documents, and prepare reports using Microsoft Office