Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**Must have availability to work a flexible part time schedule between 2:00pm-11:00pm including weekends, up to 25 hrs/wk **
*This position is located at the Charleston Airport in SC.*Responsibilities:
Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to accept pay at $9.00/hour
- Must have at least 6 months of work history with one employer
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Cannot have interviewed for this position with Enterprise, Alamo, or National Car Rental within the last 6 months
- Must have availability to work a flexible part time schedule between 2:00pm-11:00pm including weekends, up to 25 hrs/wk
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation and it must be at least 2 years old.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.