Part Time Purchase Order Coordinator
Location: New York, New York
Posted: February 07, 2017
Reference ID: 1968731864
Adecco is assisting a local fashion client in recruiting for an organized Part Time Purchase Order Coordinator in New York, NY. This is for a long term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Purchase Order Coordinator you will perform vital data entry to ensure the right amount of materials are purchased to fill client orders. The ideal candidate is good with numbers and able to perform and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Purchase Order Coordinator job include:
- Perform data entry for materials paying special attention to color codes, quantity, and logistics
- Follow up with manager to get information in a timely manner
- Track the correct processing of purchase orders from creation to fulfillment
- Use Microsoft Excel to run reports
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Must be extremely-detail oriented
-Experience working with purchase orders highly preferred
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Purchase Order Coordinator job in New York, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.