Adecco is seeking a part-time receptionist to work at a local company in Huber Heights. If you are interested in this position - apply today!
- Answering multi-line phones and transferring calls
- Greeting customers as they enter the building
- Issue Guest badges to visitors
- Help with sorting of inter-office mail
- Other duties as required
- 8 hours per day (8am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch) every other Friday
- Would need one full week of 8am - 5pm in the beginning for training (flexible on days if cannot work one full week)
- Possible extra days to help cover PTO, vacations, events, etc
- Excellent customer service skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Basic computer knowledge (Google, Microsoft)
- Organizational skills
This position is long term temporary with no definite end date. If you are looking to supplement an income with part-time work, or maybe just want to get out of the house a few days every other week if you are retired - this position would be for you!
Apply now or call the Dayton Adecco office at 937.237.1831.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.