Grow your career as a Part Time Retail Display Associate, Kellogg Sales - where we believe in your success. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll shape a stronger future for Kellogg and your career.
Location: Spotswood, NJ
Days & Hours Schedule: Monday, Friday & Saturday (21 hours/week) WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Part Time Retail Display Associate, Sales at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Building and filling new perimeter displays in assigned stores
- Locating and transferring cases of product from the store's backroom to the displays.
- Stocking Kellogg products on perimeter displays using proper rotation techniques
- "Facing" products to ensure accurate price tags and signs are present and visible to the customer
- Following the stores' procedures to dispose of all empty cardboard cases and paper wrap
- Communicate with store personnel while in store
- Reporting daily hours worked
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- One year of retail, sales or display experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- This position is part-time.
- Ability to drive to multiple locations throughout a regular work day
- Daily physical activities which include but aren't limited to: lifting, bending, standing, reaching, kneeling. Frequently lifting up to 15 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Work schedule includes nights, weekends and early morning hours.
- Must have smart phone, be familiar with phone application technology and install free mobile application to communicate and retrieve work-related information.
- Must have valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months, or access to reliable transportation
- Must comply with all company policies, including the Bring Your Own Mobile Device Policy
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: