Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network that spans across more than 70 countries. Some 93,000 dedicated team members sharing common values. And more than 1.9 million vehicles taking our customers wherever they need to go. Any way you measure it, we've become a leader in the transportation service industry. How did we get here? By taking care of our customers, our communities and our employees – and staying true to our mission.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WITH A MAXIMUM OF 25 HOURS/WEEKResponsibilities:
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
May assist with local automobile deliveries
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing at accept hourly compensation of $10.00 per hour
- Must be within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to branch location
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- Apart from religious observations, are you available to work one of the entire schedules listed?
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.