CHS/Dakota Plains Ag
has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Part TimeStore Clerk
to join our growing team. You must have excellent customer service skills along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You will work approximately 25-30 hours per week.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Provide excellent customer service; work with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conduct sales and sales delivery.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments and issuing receipts.
- Order merchandise, stock shelves, and track inventory to ensure a well-kept and stocked store.
- Complete facilities maintenance and general cleaning.
- Manage the promotions calendar, identify new promotions, and create communications.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- High School diploma or GED
- Retail Sales experience
- Computer Skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Farm background or knowledge
- Knowledge of hardware
- Coop experience
A little about us:
CHS is proud to offer veterans a place to grow their careers. Driven by the values of the farm families who own CHS, our employees focus on helping farmers raise healthy crops.