Part time Teller- 8676 Georgia Avenue
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Does the idea of working in a fast paced, team oriented environment excite you? Are you looking for a career opportunity at one of the top 10 largest banks in the US? Then we want to talk to you! We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Capital One to our retail branch customers.
As a Teller at Capital One, you will play a vital role in our customer's banking experience. You will champion our Service Excellence culture, assisting customers with products and service education, and directing customers to Relationship Bankers as appropriate. You will perform a wide variety of transactions including check cashing, deposits, transfers and withdrawals while adhering to established operational policies and procedures. Equally important is the ability to resolve customer inquiries quickly and efficiently, delivering an extraordinary customer experience.
- Live the company values of Excellence and Do the Right Thing
- Act as a Customer Advocate
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture, continuous improvement, innovation and change
- Actively contribute to team’s success
- Take an active role in educating customers on other banking channels as well as other products and services
- Express a genuine greeting to every customer in the lobby, drive through and on the phone; demonstrate warmth, friendliness and give your undivided attention to the customer in every interaction
- Processes quick and flawless transactions within established policy and procedures to ensure operational excellence
- Consistently display mastery of teller transaction and balancing duties
- Consistently demonstrate Service Excellence behaviors in customer interactions and in customer survey feedback
- To help customers achieve their financial goals, direct customers to Relationship Bankers or other lines of business, as appropriate
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Ensure all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policy and Federal regulations
- Able to travel between branches in assigned local area
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 6 months of Customer Service experience
- 6+ months experience in a customer-facing role
- 1+ year Customer Service experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.