Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Holdings, through its regional subsidiaries, operates the largest fleet of vehicles in the world through a global network of nearly 8,600 airport and neighborhood locations under the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent A Car brands.
As a division of Enterprise Holdings, the Enterprise Truck Rental brand embodies the spirit of Enterprise Rent-A-Car and reflects the same great rental package – only bigger. We offer light- and medium-duty truck and cargo van rentals to both commercial and retail customers.
Locally, the Enterprise Truck Rental location in Madison, WI has an immediate opening for a Part Time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Truck Rental division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for truck and office cleanliness, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks. A CDL is NOT required.
Location: 561 West College, Ave Oak Creek, WI
Schedule: Monday, Thursday, Friday 7am-12pm
The Part Time VSA responsibilities include:
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
WORKING CONDITIONS/EQUIPMENT USED:
- Moderate physical activity- requires handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds) or standing and/or walking of more than 4 hours per day
- Work involves considerable exposure to unusual elements such as temperature, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises
- Exposure to constant hot, cold, wet, humid or windy conditions caused by weather
- Contact with water or other liquids; or exposure to non-weather related humid conditions
- Work environment involves exposure to physical risks such as operating dangerous equipment (near moving mechanical parts), operating vehicles or working with or near toxic and caustic (corrosive) chemicals
- Equipment used- a large variety of ERAC vehicles (may include a 15 passenger van or Box Truck), safety belts, 2 way radio or cellular phone, phone system, computer equipment, printer, fax, safe, car jack, Slim Jim/wedge, jump box, vacuum, water hose, cleaning and polishing solutions, towel/rag, brush, stain remover, air freshener, power washer and dryer where available, bolt cutters, air compressor, tire gauge, tread depth tool.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 6 months work experience required
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept starting wage of $10.50/hour
- Must be willing to accept part time work
- Apart from religious observances, must be able to work the posted schedule
- Satisfy DOT requirements listed below:
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations:
All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination (All expenses for these DOT requirements will be paid for by Enterprise).
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.