Partner Account Manager Summary
LinkedIn is seeking a gifted Partner Manager who can build trusted relationships and lead high-impact partner engagements with Recruitment Advertising Agencies (RAAs) in support of our Talent Solutions business.
This exceptional individual will work closely with our Recruitment Advertising Agency partners and serve as a trusted and strategic resource for all things LinkedIn. Moreover, they will deliver value to our Sales and Product teams by transforming our partners into LinkedIn Talent Solutions product evangelists.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate a proven track record of working successfully with advertising agencies or similar channel sales partners to drive business and engagement value. The person will join a team of talented partner account managers within LinkedIn Talent Solutions, and will be based in the Bay Area. Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Primary point of contact for Strategic RAA Partners for LinkedIn Talent Solutions in NAMER
- Lead high-impact engagement with RAAs and transform them into LinkedIn evangelists by keeping them informed, educated and inspired
- Drive execution of activities that support LinkedIn s go-to-market strategy with RAA partners
- Serves internally as a LinkedIn "ambassador and "Voice of Partner for our RAA partners
- Deliver value to LinkedIn in terms of RAA bookings, competitor intelligence and Product insight
- Enables Sales to achieve bookings objectives by educating them on how to work effectively with RAA partners & supporting high value RAA account interactions
- Develop strong relationships with executives and senior leaders at agencies
- Facilitate opportunities to foster collaboration between LinkedIn and RAA reps at scale
- Proactively seek opportunities to engage with and strengthen abilities of colleagues through sharing best practice and mentoring
- Leverage insights and data to measure our success, gather insights and recommend strategies for improving our Partner Programs
- Drive cross-functional collaboration, use resources effectively and delegate, manage and empower resources to deliver maximum value to LinkedIn and RAA partners
- Exceptional communicator, including verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills; high degree of emotional intelligence
- Ability to influence partners and internal stakeholders at varying levels to support business goals
- Can work as part of a team within a fast-paced, fluid, interactive environment
- Positive, can-do spirit and passion for social media and technology
- Ability to coordinate deliverables and dependencies with other groups
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Creative and innovative thinker, with strong self-discipline and time management skills
- 5+ years selling experience in HR Staffing industry, either as part of a recruitment advertising agency or other recruiting industry related experience
- 5+ years channels management experience in Web 2.0 or multi-tenant SAAS industry experience
- Experience in building channel partner programs for both co-sell and resell partner paradigms
- Strong skills with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to travel as needed
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.