LinkedIn is looking for a Partner Enablement Manager to play a key role in scaling LinkedIn s Marketing Solutions Certified Ads Partner Program. Our partnership ecosystem is a core part of how we plan to scale the Marketing Solutions business into the future. Exceptional candidates will have a strong background building impactful relationships on multiple levels, a track-record of success, and a keen entrepreneurial sense.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every single day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
• The Partner Enablement Manager is skilled at defining and scaling growth programs that involve working with 3rd party advertising and technology companies
• You are highly effective at building strong relationships with cross functional teams internally and externally to exceed revenue goals
• You are adept at developing and executing innovative sales and marketing programs designed to increase adoption of partnerships by customers and agencies
• You can quickly break down complex and often technical issues and excel at leading projects with multiple deliverables, teams, and deadlines
• You help inform and shape the program and business strategy to continue to grow the contribution and impact of partnerships
• Lead a portfolio of our top tier partners, own their revenue success through a plan you help define and execute (training, co-selling, marketing, etc.).
• Support high growth customer verticals and segments through effective enablement of partners and internal teams
• Manage go-to-market efforts and day-to-day relationships with partners, finding creative and scalable ways to deliver results
• Evangelize and align with internal sales teams to deepen their understanding of benefits and increase support for collaborating with partners
• Support onboarding of new partners, build success playbook and ideas that can be shared across other partner managers globally
• Bachelor s degree
• 3+ years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, Account Services or Marketing
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the Internet or Online Media industry in a Partnerships or Business Development focused role
• MBA preferred
• Strong prior experience in digital advertising industry in sales, account services, marketing or biz development
• Experience working in a highly cross-functional role with many dynamic teams (Sales, Marketing, Biz Dev, Product, Operations, Engineering, etc.), senior executives, and global teams
• Effective executive communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong social and relationship building skills
• Flexibility and ability to quickly learn, re-prioritize strategy and tasks
• Self-starter who is able to lead through complexity and ambiguity
• Strong analytical ability and ability to translate this into compelling stories
• Masterfully integrates people and resources to achieve high levels of alignment
• Track record of exceeding performance/targets
• Demonstrates leadership, change agility and ongoing introspection
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.